This post contains three items
1. Fieldwork documentation
Island 1, Thymaina Island, Fourni, Greece, Sep 2016
Amanda Steggell, Brynjar Åbel Bandlien
A green patch artificially inserted in the surround
2. Mixed methods for probing unfamiliar surroundings in a 360° manner
- Take a boat to a small island.
- Climb up to a mountain. What do you find?
- Pause. Gaze and listening.
- Documentation: Handheld, iPhone 6+
3. Location data
Thymaina is a small Greek island in the Ikaria regional unit, in the eastern Aegean Sea. Thymaina is located just west of Fournoi Korseon and is administratively a part of its municipality – Wikipedia
Area: 10 km²
Area code: 22750
Administrative region: North Aegean
Click & Drag: Rotate the view.
Right Click & Drag: Pan the view.